Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Vermont
- Green Mountain National Forest: National forest in southern Vermont.
- Smugglers' Notch Resort: Resort in Jeffersonville, Vermont.
- Montpelier, Vermont is the only U.S. state capital without a McDonalds.
- Vermont's name is derived from two French words–vert (“green”) and mont (“mountain”). French explorer Samuel de Champlain first gave the name “Verd Mont” to Vermont's Green Mountains on his 1647 map.
- Vermont is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States.
- The lowest elevation point in Vermont is Lake Champlain at 95 feet above sea level.
|State of Vermont|
The Green Mountain State
Freedom and Unity and Stella quarta decima fulgeat (May the 14th star shine bright)
|Anthem: These Green Mountains|
|Before statehood||Vermont Republic|
|Admitted to the Union||March 4, 1791 (14th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Burlington|
|•Governor||Phil Scott (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Molly Gray (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Vermont Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Patrick Leahy (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
|U.S. House delegation||Peter Welch (D) (list)|
|•Water||382sqmi (989km2) 4.1%|
|Lowestelevation||95 to 100ft (29 to 30m)|
|•Median household income||$57,513|
|Time zone||UTC– 05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC– 04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-VT|
|Latitude||42°44′ N to 45°1′ N|
|Longitude||71°28′ W to 73°26′ W|
We’re discovering cities (& states), one at a time! Subscribe & join us as we see what there is to do in your favorite destination.
Vermont is a state in the northeastern United States, known for its natural landscape, which is primarily forested. Part of the New England region, it's also known for being home to more than 100 19th-century covered wooden bridges, and as a major producer of maple syrup. Thousands of acres of mountain terrain are crossed by hiking trails and skiing slopes.
Stay tuned for more in this UPDATED new series. Please subscribe and hit the notification bell if you are new to the channel. Thanks!
Follow us on Instagram: @601TRAVELS
#VERMONT #SKIING #BURLINGTON