Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.
3 Popular Attractions In Virginia
- Jamestown Settlement: First permanent English settlement in the Americas. Located in Jamestown, Virginia.
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts: Art museum in Richmond, Virginia.
Facts About Virginia
• The state’s tree varieties include hickory, oak, maple, pine, and magnolia. Here, you can also see a dwarf pawpaw—a tree with fruit that tastes like a cross between a banana and a mango. Look for native flowers such as wild columbine, purple milkweed, wild geraniums, and coneflowers.
• In 1963, Virginia Beach and the former Princess Anne county merged as the City of Virginia Beach.
• In 1607, after a voyage of 144 days, three ships headed by Captain Christopher Newport, and carrying 105 men and boys, made their first landfall in the New World on the mainland, where the southern mouth of the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean (where Virginia Beach today is). They named it Cape Henry, after Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales, the eldest son of King James I of England.
• Since Virginia was the site of the first permanent English settlement, the state is known as “the birthplace of a nation.” As well as the “Mother of Presidents” Eight Virginia born gentlemen succeeded to the highest office in the land, including four of the first five presidents.
• Today, Virginia Beach is a resort city with miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels, motels, and restaurants along its oceanfront.
10 Things To Do In Virginia's Blue Ridge – Roanoke Travel Video
I've got to be honest, I didn't really know much except about Virginia's Blue Ridge and the Roanoke Region except for the Blue Ridge Parkway, but there is SO much more going on in this region! Here are 10 awesome things to do when you visit!
1. Hike to the Roanoke Star
2. Bike the Greenway
3. Center in the Square
4. Kayak the Upper James River Trail
5. Visit Black Dog Salvage
6. Explore Park
7. Cheers Trail and Moonshine Tasting
8. Check out the food scene
9. Taubman Museum of Art
10. Get out on Smith Mountain Lake
#monicagoes #virginiatravel #roanoke #virginiasblueridge #blueridgeparkway #usatravel
~Thank you so much for taking the time to watch this video! My favorite thing about creating this show has been interacting with all of you! So if you enjoyed this episode be sure to hit subscribe and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! Even if it’s just a simple hi. Getting to know you guys has been the highlight to what I do!
~Be sure to head over and check out www.monicagoes.com for every video, blog, and more!
~Hey all! I’m Monica Ortega and I created Monica Goes because I wanted to inspire people to break out of their comfort zones and go on adventures. I want to show that if an everyday, average person like me can do these things, anyone can. My goal is also to show people that you can use your 2nd (or 3rd, or 55th) chance to step back and create a life you truly love!
~Follow me online here:
#trailsetter #virginiasblueridge #travel #virginia #roanoke #thingstodo #adventure #salvagedawgs #blackdogsalvage #smithmountainlake #kayaking #upperjamesriver #cheerstrail #taubmanmuseum #blueridgeparkway #explorepark #travelguide #centerinthesquare #roanokestar