Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Virginia
- Blue Ridge Parkway: Scenic drive that goes through Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Virginia Aquarium: Aquarium in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Facts About Virginia
• Around Half Of The Civil War Was Fought In Virginia With the two capitals being Richmond and Washington, Virginia was an incredibly strategic point of the war.
• The Third Most Populous City According to census estimates as of 2015, Chesapeake has a population of 235,429 people, making it the third most populous city in the state. It trails only Virginia Beach and Norfolk in terms of population. Surprisingly, it’s actually larger than Virginia’s capital and most iconic city: Richmond.
• Eight U.S. presidents were born in Virginia: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, Zachary Taylor, and Woodrow Wilson.
• Illegal to flip a coin to decide who pays for coffee in Richmond. Illegal to wash a mule on the sidewalk in Culpeper. Illegal to spit on a seagull in Norfolk. Illegal for a woman to be out at night in Norfolk unless she is wearing a corset and is accompanied by a male chaperon.
• These presidents’ homes are open to visitors, including Washington’s home, Mount Vernon; Jefferson’s home, Monticello; Madison’s home, Montpelier; Monroe’s home, Highland; Harrison’s birthplace, Berkeley Plantation; and Tyler’s home, Sherwood Forest Plantation.
Largest Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas in Virginia
|4||Roanoke||313,222||14||Big Stone Gap||41,364|
5 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Virginia Beach, United States
Known for its outstanding beaches, Virginia Beach is a haven for summer sun seekers and families who come to swim in the ocean and bask in the sunshine. Beyond the beach and during the winter months there is still plenty to see and do. Nature abounds, whether it's in the waters of the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge or the tanks and displays of the Virginia Aquarium. Those looking to get active and experience some excitement can stop by the Adventure Park for a zip-lining thrill or head out on the water for a day of kayaking. History buffs will want to stop by the Military Aviation Museum or First Landing State Park. Those lucky enough to be visiting during the summer months will find plenty of beach space and all kinds of water-based activities. Let's see five tourist attractions in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
1. Virginia Beach Boardwalk and Resort Beach
2. Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center
3. First Landing State Park
4. Sandbridge Beach
5. Back Bay Wildlife Refuge
GET MORE INFORMATION – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/eofEFE
SHARE this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/fkbB9kUmSaw
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜ https://goo.gl/3XcvVX
Tourist Attraction in America ➜ https://goo.gl/PAAk8M
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜ https://goo.gl/6USY02
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜ https://goo.gl/rF8ceQ
Toruist Attraction in Australia ➜ https://goo.gl/WDCAeS