Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Virginia
- Shenandoah National Park: National park along the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia.
- Skyline Drive: 109-mile road that runs the entire length of the Shenandoah National Park in Virginia.
Facts About Virginia
• One of the world’s largest collections of World War I and World War II aircraft is located at the Military Aviation Museum in the Pungo area of Virginia Beach. It includes examples from Germany, France, Italy, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
• Chesapeake is ranked as one of the six best places to live by MONEY Magazine (for cities with 100,000+ population in the East).
• Norfolk is home of the USS Wisconsin battleship and a vibrant harbor. Ocean-going cruise vessels of up to 3,000 passengers regularly stop at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center downtown.
• There Is An Island Where Wild Ponies Have Roamed For Centuries Each year they are herded from Assateague Island to Chincoteague Island.
• Many words we use today came from Virginia’s Native American languages. Raccoon, moccasin, hickory, moose, skunk, and chipmunk are a few such words.
|Commonwealth of Virginia|
Old Dominion, Mother of Presidents
|Anthem: “Our Great Virginia“|
|Before statehood||Colony of Virginia|
|Admitted to the Union||June 25, 1788 (10th)|
|Largest city||Virginia Beach|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Baltimore–Washington (combined)
Washington (metro and urban)
|•Governor||Glenn Youngkin (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Winsome Sears (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Delegates|
|Judiciary||Supreme Court of Virginia|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Median household income||$71,535|
|Time zone||UTC-05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC-04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-VA|
|Latitude||36°32′N to 39°28′N|
|Longitude||75°15′W to 83°41′W|
The very best things to do in Roanoke, Virginia, including shopping, attractions, dining and where to stay.
Black Dog Salvage Vacation Rental Home: https://youtu.be/SMb-0osQOWs
26 Best Things to Do In Roanoke, VA: https://kimandcarrie.com/things-to-do-in-roanoke-va/
Day Trips from Roanoke: https://kimandcarrie.com/day-trips-from-roanoke-va/
#roanoke #virginia #bestthingstodo #blueridgemountains