Real Estate Tips:
Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Virginia
- Arlington National Cemetery: Military cemetery in Arlington, Virginia.
- Water Country USA: Water park in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Facts About Virginia
• Old Dominion University, Norfolk State University and a new downtown campus of Tidewater Community College are located in Norfolk and Wesleyan College is located on the border between Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
• Black bears, Virginia opossums, Virginia northern flying squirrels, and Appalachian cottontails are among the mammals you might see in this state. Bald eagles, golden eagles, and peregrine falcons soar over the area’s mountains, while piping plovers and seagulls nest along the coast. Virginia’s 28 species of frogs include green tree frogs, mountain chorus frogs, and southern leopard frogs. The poisonous northern copperhead, bright red northern scarletsnake, and eastern glass lizard (a legless lizard that looks like a snake) are some of the reptiles that live in the state.
• There is a three-mile long boardwalk along the beach in Virginia Beach. Along the boardwalk visitors will find restaurants, statues, entertainment venues, shops, hotels and other accommodations, and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Actors recreate life in Colonial Williamsburg, a working 18th-century village where blacksmiths work, colonial meals are served, and more. Many of the buildings here are the originals from the 1700s.
• Chesapeake Facts Size – more than 353 square miles of land area. Is the 17th largest city in the U.S. in land area and 91st largest city in the U.S. in population
Note: Cities are independent, not being part of any county
group facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1787047574894248/
The most beautiful places and sight in Staunton .
Top 11. Best Tourist Attractions in Staunton – Virginia: American Shakespeare Center, Frontier Culture Museum, Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library and Museum, Gypsy Hill Park, Trinity Episcopal Church, Camera Heritage Museum, Star B Stables, R.R. Smith Center for History & Art, Bruce A. Elder Antique and Classic Automobiles Museum, West Beverley Street, Stonewall Jackson Hotel