Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Washington
- North Cascades National Park: National park in northern Washington.
- Pike Place Market: Marketplace in Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Facts:
- Medina is the home of the United States wealthiest man, Microsoft’s Bill Gates.
- Early prominent industries in the state included agriculture, lumber, shipping, fishing, salmon canning and mining.In 2004 Washington ranked first in the nation in production of red raspberries (90.0% of total U.S. production), hops (75.0%), apples (58.1%), sweet cherries (47.3%), pears (42.6%), Concord grapes (39.3%), and Niagara grapes (31.6%).
- The world's largest coffeehouse chain, Starbucks, was founded in Seattle, Washington, in 1971.
- It was the first major American city to have a female mayor.
|City of Spokane|
The Lilac City
Creative by Nature
|Incorporated||November 29, 1881|
|Founded by||James Glover|
|Named for||Spokane people|
|•Body||Spokane City Council|
|•Mayor||Nadine Woodward (R)|
|•Water||0.74sqmi (1.91km2) 1.28%|
|•Urban||486,225 (US: 82nd)|
|•Metro||593,466 (US: 98th)|
|•CSA||757,146 (US: 70th)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (PST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|Official tree||Ponderosa Pine|
|GNIS feature ID||1512683|
12 Best Tourist Attractions in Seattle