Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Washington
- Space Needle: Tower in Seattle, Washington.
- Mount Rainier National Park: National park near Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Facts:
- The Governor Albert D. Rosellini Bridge at Evergreen Point is the longest floating bridge in the world. The bridge connects Seattle and Medina across Lake Washington.
- During the Great Depression, a series of hydroelectric dams were constructed along the Columbia river as part of a project to increase the production of electricity. This culminated in 1941 with the completion of the Grand Coulee Dam, the largest dam in the United States.Popular games Pictionary, Pickle-ball, and Cranium were all invented in Washington.
- In 2007, Washington became the first state to ban texting while driving.
- Seattle’s ‘Gum Wall’ is packed several inches thick, 15 feet high for 50 feet with gum.
Explore the largest city in Washington State! Take a virtual walking tour through Seattle. This 2 hour urban video was shot in glorious 4K HDR that means
In this urban video you will see some of Seattle’s finest places and attractions to explore: Seattle Waterfront, 1St Avenue (00:27); The Seattle Public Library (2:36); Pike Place Market (5:38);The Amazon Spheres (11:17) and other interesting streets and spots.
Join this virtual walking tour while watching the video from https://www.beautifulwashington.com and https://www.proartinc.net
Download this video for your private collection from https://proartinc.net/shop/4k-urban-video/seattle-streets-walking-tour-4k/
Experience the benefits of this virtual walking tour:
► It saves you time. You don’t need to go outside and look for interesting spots;
►You don’t need any preparation. Turn on your TV and relax!
►It’s the best and the most comfortable way to see the city.
There are lots of great ways to explore Seattle on foot. You’ll see a rainy day, night city lights and lovely cityscapes in gorgeous 4K UHD. To get a fully immersive experience you can watch the video on your Oled TV, Samsung 4K HDR TV, Sony 4K TV, LG 4K TV, etc.
Check out our playlist with similar videos:
Install Our ROKU App: https://goo.gl/tEyJQW
Install Our Android TV App: https://goo.gl/BFMznj
Install Our IOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/4k-nature-relax-tv/id1403683336
Install Our Amazon Fire TV App: https://goo.gl/9TGEkm
Like! Share! and Subscribe to our channel: https://goo.gl/47h3r4
New UHD Videos Every Week!