Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In Washington
- Mount Rainier National Park: National park near Seattle, Washington.
- Woodland Park Zoo: Zoo in Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Facts:
- The state of Washington is the only state to be named after a United States president.
- The Lewis and Clark expedition entered the state on October 10, 1805.As of 2004, Washington’s population included 631,500 foreign-born (10.3% of the state population), and an estimated 100,000 illegal aliens (1.6% of state population).
- Boeing's Everett factory is the world's largest building by volume, covering 4.3 million square feet and encompassing 472 million cubic feet of space.
- That same World’s Fair had an adult entertainment portion called “Show Street”.
|State of Washington|
“The Evergreen State” (unofficial)
Al-ki or Alki, “by and by” in Chinook Jargon
|Anthem: “Washington, My Home“|
|Before statehood||Washington Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||November 11, 1889 (42nd)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Seattle|
|•Governor||Jay Inslee (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Denny Heck (D)|
|•Upper house||State Senate|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Washington Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Patty Murray (D)
Maria Cantwell (D)
|U.S. House delegation||7 Democrats
3 Republicans (list)
|•Water||4,757sqmi (12,237km2) 6.6%|
|•Median household income||$70,979 (2,017)|
|•Official language||None (de jure)
English (de facto)
|Time zone||UTC−08:00 (Pacific)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-WA|
|Latitude||45°33′ N to 49° N|
|Longitude||116°55′ W to 124°46′ W|
Day trips or weekend getaways from Seattle, Washington include Leavenworth, Deception Pass State Park, North Cascades National Park ( Diablo Lake, Washington Pass ), Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park and Columbia River Gorge close to Portland, Oregon. Pacific Northwest is one of our favorite areas in the U.S as it is home to many National parks and State parks.