Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Washington
- Gum Wall: Brick wall covered in used chewing gum, in Seattle, Washington.
- Mount Rainier National Park: National park near Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Facts:
- Before it became a state, the territory was called Columbia (named after the Columbia River). When it was granted statehood, the name was changed to Washington, supposedly so people wouldn’t confuse it with The District of Columbia.
- The first settlement in Washington was New Market (now known as Tumwater) in 1846.United Airlines was originally owned by the Boeing Airplane Company.
- In 2007, Washington became the first state to ban texting while driving.
- When the Space Needle was built in 1962 for the Seattle World’s Fair, it was built in just 400 days.
|City of Seattle|
The Emerald City, Jet City, Rain City
The City of Flowers, The City of Goodwill
|Incorporated as a town||January14,1865|
|Incorporated as a city||December2,1869|
|Named for||Chief Si'ahl|
|•Body||Seattle City Council|
|•Mayor||Bruce Harrell (D)|
|•Deputy mayors||Monisha Harrell, Tiffany Washington, and Kendee Yamaguchi|
|•Rank||18th in the United States
1st in Washington
|Demonym(s)||Seattleite or Seattlite|
|Time zone||UTC−8 (Pacific (PST))|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−7 (PDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1512650|
This video cover the top 10 things to do in and around downtown Seattle. From going to the Space Needle to visitn Pike Place Market, even if you're a long time seattle resident, I hope you can still find this video helpful or at least entertaining 🙂
#seattle #seattletrip #washington #washingtonstate #uw #movingtoseattle #visitingseattle #downtownseattle