Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In Washington
- Mount Rainier National Park: National park near Seattle, Washington.
- Lake Chelan: Lake in Chelan County, Washington.
Washington State Facts:
- Residents are called “Washingtonians” (emphasis on the third syllable, pronounced as tone).
- Washington is home to many innovative Internet companies, including Amazon.com, Classmates.com, Whitepages.com, and 50states.comIn 1980, the northeast face of Mount St. Helens exploded outward, destroying a large part of the top of the volcano.
- 57 people perished in the 1980 Mount St. Helens eruption, the deadliest volcano eruption in the recorded history of the United States.
- Seattle has the largest houseboat population in the United States.
|State of Washington|
“The Evergreen State” (unofficial)
Al-ki or Alki, “by and by” in Chinook Jargon
|Anthem: “Washington, My Home“|
|Before statehood||Washington Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||November 11, 1889 (42nd)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Seattle|
|•Governor||Jay Inslee (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Denny Heck (D)|
|•Upper house||State Senate|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Washington Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Patty Murray (D)
Maria Cantwell (D)
|U.S. House delegation||7 Democrats
3 Republicans (list)
|•Water||4,757sqmi (12,237km2) 6.6%|
|•Median household income||$70,979 (2,017)|
|•Official language||None (de jure)
English (de facto)
|Time zone||UTC−08:00 (Pacific)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-WA|
|Latitude||45°33′ N to 49° N|
|Longitude||116°55′ W to 124°46′ W|
The Ultimate 3 Days Itinerary for Seattle | Seattle Travel guide | Must visit places of Seattle
#Seattle #Seattletravelguide #MtRainierNationalPark
Seattle is a fun city to visit in the Pacific Northwest and it is full of amazing adventures, shopping, and restaurants. Some of my favorite places in Seattle are listed below. Let me know what I left off in the comments.
1. Pike Place Market
2. Space Needle
3. Chihuly Garden and Glass
4. Gum Wall
5. Mt. Rainier National Park.
6. Kerry Park.
7. Amazon Spheres and Go Store
8. Washington Park
9. First Starbucks store.
♥Subscribe to my channel and hit the bell Icon to stay notified!
♥I'm very interactive on all social media, so let's talk? –