Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In West Virginia
- Harpers Ferry: Historic town in Jefferson County, West Virginia.
- Camden Park: Amusement park in Huntington, West Virginia.
West Virginia Facts
- West Virginia is the only state in the Union to have acquired its sovereignty by proclamation of the President of the United States.
- On February 14, 1824, at Harpers Ferry, John S. Gallaher published the “Ladies Garland,” one of the first papers in the nation devoted mainly to the interests of women.
- The first brick street in the world was laid in Charleston, West Virginia, on October 23, 1870, on Summers Street, between Kanawha and Virginia Streets.
|West Virginia state symbols|
|Insect||Western honey bee
|Colors||Old gold and blue|
|Food||Golden Delicious apple
|Fossil||Jefferson's ground sloth
|Gemstone||Silicified Mississippian fossil coral
|Slogan||“Wild and Wonderful”
“Open for Business” (former)
“Almost Heaven” (former)
|Soil||Monongahela Silt Loam|
|Song||“The West Virginia Hills“|
|Tartan||West Virginia Shawl|
|State route marker|
Released in 2005
|Lists of United States state symbols|
#westvirginia #wvtourism #countryroads
If you are looking for things to do in West Virginia, I hope you will find this video to be helpful and informative for your vacation planning. The mountain state has so many beautiful sights to see and, though we only scratched the surface, we had one hell of a time!
View a map of my trip here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=1VVl67LpCdEaCWN6xvIO7Zqu1iIgGGtPa&usp=sharing
0:00 | Introduction
0:47 | Stonewall Resort State Park
1:44 | Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
2:32 | Pepperoni rolls & donuts
3:57 | Audra State Park
4:59 | Seneca Caverns and Smoke Hole Caverns
5:34 | Monongahela National Forest and Seneca Rocks
6:11 | Tudor’s Biscuit World
6:40 | New River Gorge National Park
7:46 | Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE as I travel around the world exploring unique adventures and various vacation properties. Do you have a place you want me to visit? Let me know!