Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In West Virginia
- Clay Center: Art museum in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Charleston Civic Center: Municipal complex in Charleston, West Virginia.
West Virginia Facts
- The first major land battle fought between Union and Confederate soldiers in the Civil War was the Battle of Philippi on June 3, 1861.
- William Tompkins used natural gas to evaporate salt brine in 1841, thus becoming the first person in the United States to use natural gas for industrial purposes.
- West Virginia got its first Starbucks in December, 2003, making it the last state in the United States to have a Starbucks store.
Largest cities or towns in West Virginia
We’re discovering cities, states & points of interest, one at a time! Subscribe & join us as we see what there is to do in your favorite destination.
West Virginia is an eastern U.S. state in the tree-covered Appalachian Mountains. The town of Harpers Ferry, where the Shenandoah River meets the Potomac River, is the site of a famous Civil War–era raid. Surrounded by a national historical park, the town looks as it did in the 19th century, with many of the buildings open to the public as living-history museums.
Stay tuned for more in this UPDATED new series. Please subscribe and hit the notification bell if you are new to the channel. Thanks!
Follow us on Instagram: @601TRAVELS
#WESTVIRGINIA #CHARLESTON #TOP10