Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.
3 Popular Attractions In West Virginia
- Seneca Rocks: Rock landmark in Pendleton County, West Virginia.
- New River Gorge Bridge: Steel arch bridge in Fayetteville, West Virginia.
West Virginia Facts
- Some famous individuals from West Virginia include: Pearl Buck (author), Peter Marshall (television host), Chuck Yeager (test pilot /Air Force General), Don Knotts (actor), Mary Lou Retton (Olympic gold medallist for gymnastics), and Kathy Mattea (country music singer).
- William Tompkins used natural gas to evaporate salt brine in 1841, thus becoming the first person in the United States to use natural gas for industrial purposes.
- The first state sales tax established in the United States went into effect on July 1, 1921, in West Virginia.
Betty Carver talks about visiting West Virginia. Hiking, biking and the great outdoors are just a few of the things you'll find to do. The natural bridge and the Blue Ridge Parkway are also attractions to not be missed.
Please like and share this video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. More videos and travel resources can be found at http://www.erikthetravelguy.com.