Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In West Virginia
- New River Gorge Bridge: Steel arch bridge in Fayetteville, West Virginia.
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum: Former hospital-turned-landmark in Weston, West Virginia.
West Virginia Facts
- The first federal prison exclusively for women in the United States was opened in 1926 in West Virginia.
- The first rural free mail delivery was started in Charles Town on October 6, 1896, and then spread throughout the United States.
- Weirton is the only city in the U.S. that extends from one state border to another. The eastern portion of the city borders Pennsylvania, and the western portion of the city borders on Ohio.
|West Virginia state symbols|
|Insect||Western honey bee
|Colors||Old gold and blue|
|Food||Golden Delicious apple
|Fossil||Jefferson's ground sloth
|Gemstone||Silicified Mississippian fossil coral
|Slogan||“Wild and Wonderful”
“Open for Business” (former)
“Almost Heaven” (former)
|Soil||Monongahela Silt Loam|
|Song||“The West Virginia Hills“|
|Tartan||West Virginia Shawl|
|State route marker|
Released in 2005
|Lists of United States state symbols|
Here are the Top 5 tourist attractions to see when visiting West Virginia.