Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Wisconsin
- Henry Vilas Zoo: Zoo in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Public Museum: Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- In 1878-1879 the Wisconsin legislature approved the creation of a state park in Vilas County. The proposal was not successful and the state ended up selling two-thirds of area land to lumber interest for $8 an acre in 1897.
- Frank Lloyd Wright was born in Richland Center on June 8, 1867
- Green Bay is known as the “Toilet Paper Capital” of the world.
- Sheboygan is the “Bratwurst Capital” of the world.
- Wisconsin's name comes from the Wisconsin River, which was called Meskousing by the Algonquian-speaking tribes. Over time, the word was Anglicized right into Ouisconsin, Wiskonsan as well as finally right into its current spelling and also enunciation. Linguists believe the original name should have been borrowed from the Miami word “meskonsing” which equates to “it lies red” or “this stream twists with something red”, likely referring to the sandstone developments in the Wisconsin River.
Largest cities or towns in Wisconsin
|8||Eau Claire||Eau Claire||69,421|
Wisconsin, which is bordered by Lakes Michigan and Superior, has a variety of landscapes to explore. Large tracts of hills to the north and west are ideal for hiking and mountain biking, while lowlands to the south and east have proven to be ideal for dairy farming. Beaches are among of the most popular destinations to visit in the summer.
While Madison and Milwaukee are home to many of Wisconsin's main cultural sites, smaller towns like Spring Green, which is home to architect Frank Lloyd Wright's famed Taliesin, are also worth visiting. From the massive Oshkosh Airshow to Milwaukee's famed Summerfest, the state provides a diverse range of cultural activities and events.
Plan your travels with Vacations Places Channel and find ideas on places to visit in Wisconsin, where to go, what to see, things to do in Wisconsin, and tips for making the most of your trip.
0:00 Opening Wisconsin Tourist Attractions
0:51 History of Frank Lloyd Wright's
1:29 Wisconsin State Capitol
2:12 The Harley-Davidson Museum
3:00 The Dells of the Wisconsin River
3:50 The Great Outdoors: Door County
4:37 Exploring the Land O' Lakes
5:10 The House on the Rock
6:03 Olbrich Botanical Gardens
6:36 Milwaukee Art Museum
#travelwisconsin #wisconsin #travelguide
Discover the top tourist attractions in destinations around the world, along with maps, and beautiful videos to inspire great ideas.