Real Estate Tips:
Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Wisconsin
- Lambeau Field: Stadium in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Whistling Straits: Golf course in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- Wilmot Mountain: Ski area in Wilmot, Wisconsin.
- The nation’s first kindergarten was established in Watertown in 1856. Its first students were local German-speaking youngsters.
- Famous Wisconsinites include: Harry Houdini, famous magician and escape artist. Douglas MacArthur, well known World War II and Korean War general. Frank Lloyd Wright, America’s most famous architect. William H. Rehnquist, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. Don Ameche, actor and winner of an academy award for his performance in “Cocoon.”
- The Fox River is one of the few rivers in the nation that flows north.
- It takes an average of 100 hours of fishing to catch a 33.4 inch muskie.
- The biggest wooly mammoth ever before excavated was discovered in Kenosha, and also a reproduction can be viewed at the Milwaukee Public Gallery.
|State of Wisconsin|
|Anthem: “On, Wisconsin!“|
|Before statehood||Wisconsin Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||May 29, 1848 (30th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Milwaukee|
|•Governor||Tony Evers (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Mandela Barnes (D)|
|Judiciary||Wisconsin Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Median household income||$64,168|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-WI|
|Traditional abbreviation||Wis., Wisc.|
|Latitude||42° 30′ N to 47° 05′ N|
|Longitude||86° 46′ W to 92° 54′ W|
“Ask a Local” uses a documentary-styled approach to sharing amazing travel experiences through the voices and faces of U.S. residents. These first-person recommendations highlight local attractions, food, nightlife, music, and scenery throughout the 50 states, 5 territories, and the District of Columbia.
Welcome to the official channel of United States tourism. Our goal is to inspire people from around the world to explore all the exciting travel possibilities in the United States. Watch our videos and discover it, all within your reach.