Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Wisconsin
- Alliant Energy Center: Multi-building complex center in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Public Museum: Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The first practical typewriter was designed in Milwaukee in 1867.
- Frank Lloyd Wright was born in Richland Center on June 8, 1867
- Prairie du Sac hosts the State Cow Chip Throwing Contest on Labor Day weekend.
- Throughout the summer season, the populace of Door Area reaches ten times the variety of year-round homeowners. (28,000 vs. 250,000).
- Wisconsin's name comes from the Wisconsin River, which was called Meskousing by the Algonquian-speaking tribes. Over time, the word was Anglicized right into Ouisconsin, Wiskonsan as well as finally right into its current spelling and also enunciation. Linguists believe the original name should have been borrowed from the Miami word “meskonsing” which equates to “it lies red” or “this stream twists with something red”, likely referring to the sandstone developments in the Wisconsin River.
|State of Wisconsin|
|Anthem: “On, Wisconsin!“|
|Before statehood||Wisconsin Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||May 29, 1848 (30th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Milwaukee|
|•Governor||Tony Evers (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Mandela Barnes (D)|
|Judiciary||Wisconsin Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Median household income||$64,168|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-WI|
|Traditional abbreviation||Wis., Wisc.|
|Latitude||42° 30′ N to 47° 05′ N|
|Longitude||86° 46′ W to 92° 54′ W|
group facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1787047574894248/
The most beautiful places and sight in Oshkosh.
Top 10. Best Tourist Attractions in Oshkosh – Wisconsin: EAA AirVenture Museum, Paine Art Center and Gardens, Oshkosh Farmers Markets, Menominee Park,Oshkosh Public Museum, Wiowash Trail, The Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh, Grand Opera House, Pollock Community Water Park, Oshkosh Speedzone Raceway