Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Wisconsin
- House on the Rock: Tourist attraction in Spring Green, Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Art Museum: Art museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Devil’s Lake was established in 1911. The facility has become one of Wisconsin’s oldest and most famous state parks. It leads the state parks in attendance.
- With an average of 2,500 performers, Milwaukee’s Summerfest is the nation’s largest music festival.
- Green Bay is known as the “Toilet Paper Capital” of the world.
- Soviet satellite Sputnik IV befalled of orbit in 1962 as well as while a lot of it burned up on re-entry, a 20-pound piece of debris crashed to the ground in Manitowoc. The initial item of Sputnik was returned to the Soviets however the Rahr-West Art Museum has a reproduction of it on screen and also Manitowoc commemorates Sputnikfest each September.
- The coldest temperature ever recorded in Wisconsin is -55 levels Fahrenheit in Sawyer County in 1996. (That's without wind cool, people.).
|State of Wisconsin|
|Anthem: “On, Wisconsin!“|
|Before statehood||Wisconsin Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||May 29, 1848 (30th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Milwaukee|
|•Governor||Tony Evers (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Mandela Barnes (D)|
|Judiciary||Wisconsin Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Median household income||$64,168|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-WI|
|Traditional abbreviation||Wis., Wisc.|
|Latitude||42° 30′ N to 47° 05′ N|
|Longitude||86° 46′ W to 92° 54′ W|
Here are my top things to do in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! These things include the Milwaukee Public Market, Milwaukee Wisconsin Downtown, the Milwaukee Riverwalk, the Milwaukee Lakefront, Milwaukee Brewery Tours, and more!
Milwaukee is the biggest city in Wisconsin and has so many amazing things to do. You can eat delicious food at places such as the Public Market, Beerline Cafe, and some iconic neighborhoods. Eat around and explore Old World Third Street and the Historic Third Ward. Enjoy the outdoors around the Lakefront and visit beaches such as Bradford Beach and Atwater Beach. You can also enjoy the outdoors and the city on the Riverwalk.
SUPPORT VENESSA BY CHECKING OUT HER ETSY! 10% off with code: WANDERLUST10
JAVY MICRODOSE COFFEE CONCENTRATE REFERRAL LINK – USE FOR %10 0FF!
PREPARE VISAS & OTHER TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ONLINE!
Visas and Travel Documents iVisa Application Page:
/>Photos Application Page: